Thank you for joining Yuron!
- The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
- How we use your personal data
- The choices you have about your personal data
If you have any questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, please contact us:
Name of the controller: Schmallo Ltd (UK)
The data we collect
Data you provide us:
- Contact information (such as name and email address)
- Demographic data
- Your username and password
- Profile information (such as a profile photo or video)
- The videos and messages you post to the Service
- Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically:
- Data about your account
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
- Data about your device (such as device name and operating system, browser type and language)
- Location data
- Data about your use of the Service, such as your interaction with other users inside the Service
Data we collect from our partners:
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook or Google)
- Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse or click fraud in advertising)
- Data from platforms that the Service runs on (such as to verify payment)
- Data for analytics and advertising purposes , so we can provide you with a better Service
Why do we collect your data
To make the Service work, we process data necessary to:
- Create accounts and allow you to use the Service
- Operate the Service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver the Services you request
- Send you Service-related communications
To research and develop new products, we have an interest to collect and process data necessary to:
- Develop and improve the user experience
- Manage our relationship with you
- Provide and develop new social features
- Customise the Service experience
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide user support
- Send you information such as updates and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other users of the Service
To keep the Service safe and ensure acceptable use, we have an interest to process data to:
- Analyse and monitor the use of the Service and its social features
- Moderate video and message postings either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving users
To analyse, profile and segment.
Who can see your data
Apart from Schmallo Ltd, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
Social features are a core component of the Service. Other users may for example see your profile data and the videos and messages you have posted.
Partners working for Schmallo Ltd:
Schmallo has partners to perform services for us, these partners process your data only at and according to Schmallo’s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, user support, analytics, advertising and fraud prevention
Other companies and public authorities:
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organisations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property and safety of us, users or others.
International data transfer
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world.
Your rights and options
Access the personal data we hold about you:
If you request it, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in electronic format.
Your other rights:
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data. We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. You may also contact your local data protection authority for unresolved complaints.
How do we protect your data
In order to ensure a secure and safe user experience, we are continuously developing and implementing security measures to protect your data from unauthorised access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We will retain your data for as long as needed to develop our Service. We will periodically review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected data about a child under the age of 13, we will delete the data as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.